Lumocolor Special marks virtually any surface, no matter how glossy, without beading or smudging. Dries in seconds, lightfast for years and highly weatherproof. Fine 0.6mm line.
Brilliantly versatile marker useful in many technical, clinical or outdoor situations. Suitable for marking silicone, laminating film, nano coatings, optical glass and laboratory glass. Smudgeproof and waterproof on almost all surfaces.
Light resistance rated at 7 years for black and 1 year for red on smooth surfaces - much longer on paper. Low odour, fast drying, and aeroplane safe.
Store horizontally. If stored tip-up, these pens can dry out. If dry, turn tip-down for a while to get the ink back to the tip.
- Special pen for many special applications such as coated surfaces, nano coatings, optical glass, laboratory glass
- Adheres to many special surfaces which other fine markers do not adhere to
- Airplane-safe: Automatic pressure equalization prevents the pen from leaking on board aircraft
- Excellent smudge-proof and waterproof qualities on almost all surfaces
- Dries in seconds, therefore ideal for left-handed users 319F-2 0.6mm