Spectrum AquaBlend watercolor pencils bring all the advantages of premium artist’s watercolor but with the control, ease of use and convenience of a pencil. Use on dry paper, then wash over with water for an immediate blended effect. Or for more intense color apply to wetted paper, wet the pencil tip directly or bring the brush to the pencil tip to pick up color.
Contains 24 watercolor pencils.
Spectrum AquaBlend is a new range of watercolor pencils for coloring, sketching and illustration.
Using only the purest high quality pigment, each color is fully water-A soluble for unsurpassed blending and coverage.
- Pure artist’s grade pigment a€“ fully water soluble with no residue or staining.
- Soft, thick 4mm core for flawless color laydown. Blends effortlessly when wet.
- Superior light fastness, rated ‘Very Good’ (50-A100 years).
- Break resistant, sharpens to a fine,precise tip.
- Encased in premium, matte coated Californian cedar wood.
- True artist’s quality, affordably priced.