Recommended by professional artists and art educators for their richly pigmented color and unmatched blendability, Prismacolor Scholar Art Pencils open up brilliant new possibilities for visual learning and creative expression.
The pencils feature a creamy texture and strong, thick cores that minimize breakage, perfect for the developing artist. They’re ideal for a variety of uses, including idea development, sketching, creating realistic drawings, and mixed media. Prismacolor Scholar Art Pencils are made from non-rainforest wood and can be used in combination with Prismacolor Art Markers.
- Specially formulated for students and aspiring artists
- Prismacolor scholar quality art pencils have a smooth, creamy texture and strong thick cores
- The round wooden pencils are packaged unsharpened.
- Scholar is a quality line of student pencils from the makers of Prismacolor Colored Pencils
- Colors can be blended to open up brilliant new possibilities