Artists, writers, and illustrators reach for Pigma Micron to convey their personality, style, or ability, and to safeguard their work with the lasting quality of Pigma ink.
Pigma Micron pens are acid-free and archival, making them ideal for papercrafts, journals, illustration, crafts, or any application requiring precision and permanance.
Unlike dye-based ink found in most pens and markers, Pigma ink will not feather or bleed, even through the thinnest paper. Pigma ink is derived from a single pigment to ensure color consistency, and is fadeproof against sunlight or UV light. Pigma inks will not clog or dry out like most mechanical pens.
Pens are not refillable.
Six sizes are available:
- Pen Size 005 = Point Size 0.20A mm
- Pen Size 01 = Point Size 0.25A mm
- Pen Size 02 = Point Size 0.30A mm
- Pen Size 03 = Point Size 0.35A mm
- Pen Size 05 = Point Size 0.45A mm
- Pen Size 08 = Point Size 0.50A mm