The General's Kimberly Drawing Pencils have non-porous Ceylon graphite cores that are dense and durable.
- Welded to withstand up to fourt times the normal point pressure
- Strong leads and cedar wood casing
- Available in the following degrees: 8B, 6B, 4B, 2B, F, HB, 2H, 9xxB
The General's Draughting Pencils are extra smooth graphite pencils that are ideal for drawing, shading, skecthing, highlighting and detailing.
- Soft and creamy in texture
- Made with premium Incense Cedar wood
- Thick core
The General's Layout Pencils are versatile pencils great for art, sketching, and layout work.
- Heavy, black graphite
- Equivalent to 6B
The General's Carbon Sketch Pencils are the blackest and richest drawing pencil by General Pencil. Lays down smooth like graphite, but is black and dark like a charcoal.
- Cedar wood encased
- Can be used with charcoal, pastels, or graphite
The General's Flat Sketching Pencils are ideal for broad flat strokes, lettering and sketching.
- Flat bodies with rectangular leads
- Available in the following degrees: 2B, 4B, 6B