In the 1980s, Sakura surprised the pen industry with its invention of the first gel-based ink. Since then the creamy, colorful Gelly Roll has remained a favorite of people of all ages, occupations, and interests for its bright color selection and the unique properties of the gel ink.
The gel ink pen that was invented to make writing and self expression effortless
Every Gelly Roll pen contains archival-quality ink that is chemically stable, waterproof, and fade-resistant. What's more, the ink won't smear, feather, or bleed through most paper. Black, Blue, Royal Blue, and Purple Gelly Rolls contain fraud-resistant ink that is ideal for writing checks.
The creamy ink and incredible array of colors provide plenty of favorite flavors for letting your thoughts flow onto paper. Handwriting is as unique as a fingerprint. Sign your name, doodle, express your artful self, or celebrate the thrills and document the spills of your life. Leave a mark that will last a lifetime. Sakura invented a patented gel ink and the pen casing used to create Gelly Roll pens.
- A roller ball pen that is easy and comfortable to write with
- Archival quality ink- chemically stable, waterproof and fade resistant
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
- Available in Medium and Fine Point varieties
- Fine is 0.3 mm line- 0.6mm ball, Medium is 0.4mm line- 0.8 mm ball
- Ice Cream Smooth in a roller ball
- Black, blue, royal blue, purple, and burgundy ink colors are excellent for writing checks due to the gel ink's resistance to fraudulent washings
Link back to Sakura Gelly Roll Classic